Why! Use Our Service!
- Large numbers of fakes are being sold throughout the world.
- 1000’s of potential collectors are being discouraged due to these excellent copies.
- Protect your dollars and use our service to verify the authenticity of your potential purchase!
- Of course the cost should be the buyers concern, since it’s his requirement for the sale.
- When spending thousands of dollars on anything, a serious concern should be taken; normal caution would require a simple series of steps that would protect your investment.
- If the seller is hesitant to send the timepiece to our company for examination, this should be red flag #1.
Steps or Procedure
- Watch for examination must be shipped to eAshland (no photos accepted.)
- Watch will be thoroughly examined by one of our experts at four levels (see expert watch makers.
- Photos will be taken of the watch for verification purposes.
- An official certificate with photos will be sent, with our final decisions listed. An extra copy will be kept in our confidential archives. (see sample certificate).
- No information will be exposed without the written permission of the owner.
Levels for Authentication
CASE POCKET WATCH & WRIST WATCH
- Re-cut or altered
- Request certificate when necessary at expense of customer.
DIAL POCKET WATCH & WRIST WATCH
- Refinished or re-coated
MOVEMENT POCKET WATCH & WRIST WATCH
- Repairs proper/improper
- Replaced parts of importance
HANDS POCKET WATCH & WRIST WATCH
Complete Service with Certificate and photos
+ return postage (2 day UPS)
All costs will be paid in advance of the return of the watch with our documentation.
Release of Liability We hereby state that none of our officers, employees or agents are responsible for the correctness of any statement of whatever kind concerning any lot, whether written or oral, nor for any other errors or omissions in description or for any faults or defects in any lot. Neither ourselves, our officers, employees or agents, give any representation, warranty or guarantee or assume any liability of any kind in respect of any lot with regard to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, description, size, quality, condition, attribution, authenticity, rarity, importance, medium, provenance, exhibition history, literature or historical relevance. Any warranty of any kind whatsoever is excluded by this paragraph.